- Introduction to Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Assessments
- Safety Statements
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the health and safety legislation
- Understand the importance of accident and emergency response and procedures
- Identify the uses and requirements of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Promote the practice of personal hygiene
- Understand and implement hazard identification and risk assessment
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Our Health & Safety Awareness course is suitable for employees of all levels who require a basic knowledge of health and safety procedures in the workplace
CAN THIS COURSE BE DONE ONLINE?
Yes. This course can be delivered online over Zoom.
3-4 hours depending on numbers
Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued with a 3 year certification
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.
DUBLIN / CORK