- Health and Safety Legislation in relation to VDUs.
- Correct posture demonstration for working with VDU’s
- Understanding the consequences of Work-related musculoskeletal problems
- VDU workstation assessments and advice to operators on the safe methods of work
- Understand why training in VDU/DSE is an important aspect of health and safety.
- Apply a VDU/DSE assessment of your workstation.
- Understand how to set up the workstation correctly to minimise the chances of developing health problems.
- Implement improvments in posture and wellbeing so that working with VDU/DSE becomes more ergonomic.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Our VDU/DSE course is suitable for anyone who is using a computer/display screen for prolonged periods of time.
CAN THIS COURSE BE DONE ONLINE?
No. Our VDU/DSE safety training must be delivered in person.
Still working from home? Not a problem. We will visit your house adhering to NPHET and Government guidelines to deliver this training
Approx 4 hours per person
Upon completion you will be issued with a two year certificate. However, the frequency would need to be increased should the employee change workstation, or if a particular health complaint arose.
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.