- The eight essential principles used in the working environment
- The fundamentals of a complete food service
- Different types of table set up and their service
- The required skills needed in telephone etiquette
- The difference between cross-selling and upselling
- Understand the eight essential principles used in the working environment.
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of a complete food service.
- Differentiate types of table set up and their service
- Have the required skills needed in telephone etiquette
- Understand the difference between cross-selling and upselling
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
CAN THIS COURSE BE DONE ONLINE?
Certificate of completion
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.