Our Dignity at Work course is designed in accordance with legislation to ensure that all employees feel respected in their workplace regardless of where they work. Bullying and harassment takes many forms and can adversely affect the quality of work by undermining employee morale and can result in absenteeism, stress related illness, lower levels of performance and affect team morale.
- Legislation behind the ‘Dignity at Work Policy’
- The difference between bullying and harassment
- The effects bullying and harassment have in the workplace
- Chain reactions and the effects on other people
- How to resolve problems caused through bullying and harassment
- Understand the Legislation behind the ‘Dignity at Work Policy’.
- Know the difference between bullying and harassment.
- Explain the effects bullying and harassment have in the workplace.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
CAN THIS COURSE BE DONE ONLINE?
Certificate of completion
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.