Our customer service course is designed for all employees working in a customer service role whether by phone or face to face. All training material is designed to educate employees on how to increase sales and boost customer loyalty and repeat business. Programmes are designed with you in mind and modified to your company’s specific requirements
- The required skills needed for customer interaction
- The importance of, and how to be an active listener
- The ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ of dealing with irate customers
- The process and skills of delivering bad news
- How to keep records of customer complaints
- Have the required skills needed for customer interaction.
- Understand the importance of, and how to be an active listener
- Be able to apply the ‘Do’s and Don’ts’ of dealing with irate customers.
- Demonstrate the process and skills of delivering bad news and how to keep records of customer complaints
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
CAN THIS COURSE BE DONE ONLINE?
Certificate of completion
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.