Due to COVID 19, the Government put together a ‘Back to Work Protocol’. Part of this is the Compliance Officer role. Each company must have a Compliance Officer/Lead Worker Representative. Our CO course not only certifies you as a Compliance Officer, but gives you the skills and knowledge to perform you own Employee Induction training.
- Risk Assessment
- COVID-19 Policy
- Compliance Officer day to day duties
- Employee Induction Programme
- Organisation of Safety and Safety Equipment
- Physical Distancing and Hygiene Controls
- Health and Well-being
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Carry out a risk assessment of their workplace.
- Apply their findings to their policies and procedures including their safety statement.
- Understand the Compliance Officer day to day duties.
- Initiate an Employee Induction Programme for all employees returning to work.
- Implement Physical Distancing & Hygiene Controls and assure colleagues of their Health and Well-being
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
CAN THIS COURSE BE DONE ONLINE?
2-3 hours depending on numbers
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be issued with a Compliance Officer certificate
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.