- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- CPR & AED for Children and Infants
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (FBAO)
- Post Resuscitation Care (Recovery Position)
- Infant Choking
- Heart Attacks
- Vitals and SAMPLE history
- Team Resuscitation
- Patient Handover and CFR Reports
- Recognise the signs of a life-threatening emergency.
- Apply basic life support skills in an effective, safe and appropriate manner, to a life-threatening emergency.
- Demonstrate and appropriatley use an automated external defibrillator during a cardiac arrest.
- Report and record their actions and interventions to emergency medical services.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Our CFR course is suitable for self-employed, employees of small, medium or large enterprises across all sectors and anyone who wishes to expand their knowledge of life threatening situations.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a two year PHECC Accredited certificate
‘I chose Evergreen Training to do my Compliance Officer training. I found Annemarie to be extremely knowledgeable. She gave me the awareness and ability to do the Induction Training with my staff and safely reopen The Rediscovery Centre’.
‘Just finished my 3 day FAR course. I am delighted that through the powerful presentation and excellent communication skills of the tutor, Annemarie Byrne, I have a better understanding and feel more confident in my skill strengths at work. I have definitely gained more insight and knowledge through this course’.
‘Having worked alongside Annemarie I found she had great passion, drive and determination. Her students excelled in their work from her enthusiastic and outgoing nature’.
‘Annemarie was a patient and extremely knowledgable teacher. She was kind and encouraging and showed passion in what she was teaching’.
‘Annemarie was extremely knowledgable and the course was well run and informative. The practical side was brilliant and we got a great start from Annemarie who really knows her stuff’.